About LEN Enterprises
LEN Enterprises was established in Sydney New South Wales in 1969. As operations expanded head office relocated to the Tweed Coast Region in Northern New South Wales in 1980 and the company continues to thrive today. Our service region stretches from the Tweed Coast upwards to the Gold Coast, Logan City and Brisbane and down towards the Northern NSW Coast, Murwillumbah through to Byron Bay.
At LEN we pride ourselves on offering a proven, reliable solution with a commitment to ensuring we constantly remain at the cutting edge of current technology and expertise. We offer the full spectrum of solutions from installation, controls and maintenance to commercial and residential.
Our ability to create long lasting relationships with our clients is evident in the longjevity of our business. We show up when we say we will, keep a clean worksite, follow workplace health and safety guidelines and ensure projects come in on time and on budget.
NSW DFT: 154498C
Public Liability Insurance: CURRENT ($20 million coverage)
LEN Terms of trade: Click to view (PDF)
NSW Consumer Building Guide: Click to view (PDF)
- Tweed Regional Art Gallery air conditioning system installation - Tweed Heads, NSW
- Banora Point Community Centre air conditioning unit installation
- Major refurbishment of Seagulls Club air conditioning
- Murwillumbah Services Club installation of two air cooled chillers
- Supply and installation of air conditioning and Siemens Controls to Tweed Regional Aquatic Centre Murwillumbah
- Supply and installation of air conditioning system to new Byron Bay Sports Complex
- Supply and installation of Panasonic VRF systems to new Murwillumbah Community Centre
- Installation of refrigeration to new Tweed Shire Crematorium
- Replacement of air cooled chiller at Tweed Heads Bowls Club
- Complete refurbishment of Bathurst House, Sydney City
- Air conditioning installation for Royal Blind Society, Sydney
- Woolworths Campsie Air conditioning system installation
- Hawkesbury Agricultural College at Richmond - Refrigeration & Air conditioning unit installation
- Qantas Air Cargo Air conditioning system - Mascot, Sydney
- Keep an eye on the news area for our latest project case studies
Meet the Team
Rob has been in the trade since 1969 when he commenced his apprenticeship with L.E.N. Enterprises P/L in Sydney. Rob soon gained a comprehensive background as a result of having worked on all major brands Carrier, York, Trane, in their large applied products, which encompasses Reciprocating, Centrifugal & Screw.
Rob also has experience working on long distance buses, ships both Naval and Merchant, Ammonia refrigeration, UltraCoolers for the wine industry and the usual mix of commercial & residential products.
Anthony has been in the air conditioning and refrigeration industry since 1998. His extensive experience comes from a background working on York, Carrier & Trane products, to name a few. His expertise covers large commercial through to residential product supply and installation.
Matthew has been in the trade since 1991. His experience has been with Trane UK, Linde Refrigeration and Frigrite. Mat's experience covers most sectors of our industry, both air conditioning & refrigeration.
Patrick is our specialist. Patty is a trade qualified steel worker. He has extensive mechanical knowledge as well as his trade skills. Patty enjoys a wide variety of hands on abilities, including pumps, bearings, copper & steel pipework & custom manufacturing. Patrick has been in the trade since 1994.
Peter is our newest tradesman who gained his trade certificate in 2013. Throughout his apprenticeship with us, he has gained valuable experience & knowledge.
Air cooled chiller installation for Tweed Heads Bowls Club
In August 2013 the team at LEN Enterprises were contracted by Tweed Heads Bowls Club to replace their old Trane Chiller unit. After a site assessment and discussion relating to the requirements they had moving forward, we recommended a new …